[Sidefx-houdini-list] channel editor

Larry Giunta larry at gcreativestudios.com
Wed Jan 26 13:27:28 EST 2011

I've definitely experienced this on Linux from time to time.
Yeah, usually I can kill that pain and open the channel editor in a
new pain ... that works sometimes.

Other times I need to restart Houdini.

I think I've hit this more often in H10 than H11, but either way I
have not been able to reproduce it in
any kind of predictable way. It's been more of a random occurrence on
this end.

Larry