[Sidefx-houdini-list] OpenType fonts?

Craig Hoffman craigleehoffman at aol.com
Tue Jan 25 17:50:16 EST 2011

 Before getting this email I tried converting it to .ttf with another program on the web and installed it (I also deleted the old .otf font after a reboot), but it doesn't show up in Houdini.  Is there anything I need to do to get it to show up in Houdini?

I clicked on it to open it up (its extension is ".ttf") and it says "OpenType Layout, TrueType Outlines", so maybe it still isn't good..

-Craig