[Sidefx-houdini-list] HDK: op:/ magic

Szymon Kapeniak szymon.kapeniak at gmail.com
Sun Jan 23 19:21:06 EST 2011

I've tried it before, and nope, this doesn't work either, perhaps
because they (threads) operate on virtual machine. Once you start to
update geometry on every frame, reference counter will fail - not sure
why. There is a progress though, I managed to avoid crashes completely
with the help of UT_Lock class. I've still haven't found a way to
update gdp on time, so one of the threads is sending back garbage. But
I see the light of hope...