[Sidefx-houdini-list] Proper way to get hardened edge .obj file to Maya/XSI?

Robert Magee rmagee at sidefx.com
Fri Jan 21 15:43:50 EST 2011

Craig,

We added cusping to the vertex sop in Houdini which should give you what you want. It creates vertex normals which can then export to Maya/XSI without breaking apart the points. Houdini now supports vertex normals in both the viewport and in Mantra so this addition to the vertex sop was added.

robert