[Sidefx-houdini-list] MOCAP & the Auto Rig query

Javier Meroño javiermerono at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 21 10:33:23 EST 2011

This is one area where I don´t understand why SESI doesn´t put a bit more of oomph. There are almost no example files or docs about it, at all.
I mean, entering into the Character animation sector is hard as animators are used to their tools, but for productions with mocap-driven characters this could eliminate the need for any other animation packages.

Regards,

Javier Meroño