[Sidefx-houdini-list] HDK: op:/ magic

Szymon Kapeniak szymon.kapeniak at gmail.com
Thu Jan 20 15:20:28 EST 2011

Thanks for a response, I didn't know I have to deal with it manually.

Second problem is threading in vex sop. After playing with my function
a little, I'm getting a feeling my approach was too naive, so to
speak.

Is multi-threaded access to a static GU_Detail * possible at all, or
do I have to use some caches like UT_ThreadSafeCache or anything
similar? What is a general way of doing this in HDK?

thanks,
skk.