[Sidefx-houdini-list] New Houdini Tool website www.houdinitoolbox.com

Jed Schwartz jed at jedschwartz.com
Thu Jan 20 15:01:41 EST 2011

Thanks for sharing Graham-- this is a great resource!

On Jan 19, 2011, at 10:33 PM, Graham Thompson wrote:

> I'm pleased to announce that I have finally launched my much delayed
> site for Houdini tools and tool development,
> http://www.houdinitoolbox.com.  It's been a long time in the making
> and has gone through a lot of iterations but it's finally at a
> presentable stage.
>
> It contains almost 50 assets, scripts and tools that are freely
> available to download, use, modify and learn from.  Hopefully
> everything should be fairly well documented and easy to understand.
> Since I specialize in tool development using HOM/Python you might see
> a common theme in that a lot of things use Python.  That's how I like
> to work and it might not be for everyone but hopefully you can at
> least enjoy the final product or get some ideas of your own.  Requests
> are always welcome.
>
> It's always been my goal and joy to help spread the greatness of
> Houdini and hopefully this will help you get more out of your Houdini
> experience.

Jed Schwartz
Creative Director
Jed Schwartz Productions
603-495-3125
jed at jedschwartz.com
http://www.jedschwartz.com

This e-mail (including any attachments) is confidential and may be
legally privileged. If you are not an intended recipient or an
authorized representative of an intended recipient, you are
prohibited from using, copying or distributing the information in
this e-mail or its attachments. If you have received this e-mail in
error, please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail and
delete all copies of this message and any attachments.