[Sidefx-houdini-list] New Houdini Tool website www.houdinitoolbox.com

Graham Thompson captainhammy at gmail.com
Wed Jan 19 22:33:19 EST 2011

I'm pleased to announce that I have finally launched my much delayed
site for Houdini tools and tool development,
http://www.houdinitoolbox.com.  It's been a long time in the making
and has gone through a lot of iterations but it's finally at a
presentable stage.

It contains almost 50 assets, scripts and tools that are freely
available to download, use, modify and learn from.  Hopefully
everything should be fairly well documented and easy to understand.
Since I specialize in tool development using HOM/Python you might see
a common theme in that a lot of things use Python.  That's how I like
to work and it might not be for everyone but hopefully you can at
least enjoy the final product or get some ideas of your own.  Requests
are always welcome.

It's always been my goal and joy to help spread the greatness of
Houdini and hopefully this will help you get more out of your Houdini
experience.