[Sidefx-houdini-list] Editng Python in a Digital Asset

Georg Duemlein rdg at preset.de
Wed Jan 19 19:17:05 EST 2011

I can't agree with Andrew's statement as this usually just ends up in big
confusion.
Unless you have versioned python modules/scripts even tiny changes in the
imported python modules will cause behaviour changes in lot's of otls or
otl versions.

The python editorin digital assets could use some love, I agree.