[Sidefx-houdini-list] colorful text woes

Selçuk Ergen ergensel at gmail.com
Wed Jan 19 18:53:44 EST 2011

there are some highlighting modes posted on SESI / Exchange / other section

http://www.sidefx.com/index.php?option=com_wrapper&Itemid=155

here are some links I spotted on exchange

http://www.sidefx.com/exchange/info.php?fileid=273&versionid=273
http://www.sidefx.com/exchange/info.php?fileid=233&versionid=233
http://www.sidefx.com/exchange/info.php?fileid=306&versionid=306
http://www.sidefx.com/exchange/info.php?fileid=285&versionid=285
http://www.sidefx.com/exchange/info.php?fileid=607&versionid=607

hope that helps,

cheers,
Selcuk Ergen

On Wed, Jan 19, 2011 at 11:40 PM, Andrew D Lyons <tstexture at gmail.com>wrote:

> I usually add .cmd (for hscript) as a suffix to be encoded using sh
> encoding. I remember people releasing syntax highlighting for SESI
> code formats in the past. Perhaps a mail archive or forum search for
> "syntax highlighting" will produce something?
>
> On 19 January 2011 15:37, Dan Schneider <eyevex at yahoo.com> wrote:
> > One of the great things about working with houdini is all the ways
> available to
> > extend and tweak functionality.
> > These days I can often find myself using hython, hscripts, vex, hdk...
> but am
> > tired of (and it does slow reading of) code consisting of black text in
> my
> > ides...
> > I have used cutter when making shaders which solves my vex woes, but was
> > wondering:
> >
> > If anyone knows of or has color coding profiles for any of these for
> common
> > ides?
> > is there any central place that anyone knows of where these thing are
> > downloadable? (i have searched google abit)
> >
> > I use primarily Kate but any other color schemes for alt apps would be of
> > interest too. Of course alot of this can be set up with a bit of work,
> but it
> > would seem like something that would be encountered regularly by Houdini
> > coders/TDs. if there isnt already, a central place where these things can
> be
> > shared may be appropriate -for common environments like kate, eclipse,
> MSVS
> > etc....
> >
> > - Any thoughts / ideas?

Selçuk ERGEN