[Sidefx-houdini-list] colorful text woes

Dan Schneider eyevex at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 19 18:37:23 EST 2011

One of the great things about working with houdini is all the ways available to
extend and tweak functionality.
These days I can often find myself using hython, hscripts, vex, hdk... but am
tired of (and it does slow reading of) code consisting of black text in my
ides...
I have used cutter when making shaders which solves my vex woes, but was
wondering:

If anyone knows of or has color coding profiles for any of these for common
ides?
is there any central place that anyone knows of where these thing are
downloadable? (i have searched google abit)

I use primarily Kate but any other color schemes for alt apps would be of
interest too. Of course alot of this can be set up with a bit of work, but it
would seem like something that would be encountered regularly by Houdini
coders/TDs. if there isnt already, a central place where these things can be
shared may be appropriate -for common environments like kate, eclipse, MSVS
etc....

- Any thoughts / ideas?