[Sidefx-houdini-list] HDK: op:/ magic

Olex P hoknamahn at gmail.com
Wed Jan 19 07:11:48 EST 2011

Maybe you right Szymon. Most of the usage of op: syntax for me was sampling
from point clouds/volumes/textures and I have never tries to load geometry
using op: syntax. File SOP doesn't work with it and I think it's because of
the fact that load() expects a proper file format. Would be great to hear
about this from SESI.

On Wed, Jan 19, 2011 at 11:58 AM, Szymon Kapeniak <szymon.kapeniak at gmail.com