[Sidefx-houdini-list] Grouping by connectivity and/or position

Alvaro Castaneda varomix at gmail.com
Tue Jan 18 03:08:01 EST 2011

Hi

Is there a way to group primitives in a grid that are the same color of the
first left upper corner primitive, and that are also connected?

maybe this can help make it clearer

let's say I have a grid with 6 random colors, the left upper primitive (0)
has a color of red, and that is directly touching some other primitives also
colored red, how can I get, only those primitives into a group, and ignore
the rest of the unconnected red primitives in that grid?

Thanks