[Sidefx-houdini-list] python: creating a pop up message that will wait for 15 seconds then choose the default

Andrew D Lyons tstexture at gmail.com
Mon Jan 17 16:32:32 EST 2011

I think you'll have to go pyQt. As far as I know the hou.ui methods
are a very thin swig wrapper around C++ code. Unless SESI were to add
support for some kind of time-out at that level and then expose it in
hou.ui you're out of luck I think. In pyQt you can set up a call that
uses the time module and a while loop to time out your widget and
return a default result...

Cheers