[Sidefx-houdini-list] HDA icon question

Graham Thompson captainhammy at gmail.com
Sat Jan 8 11:24:03 EST 2011

When you do it by assigning the picture through the file chooser like
you did first Houdini embeds it in a general section called IconImage.
 This is not very different than when you embed it yourself as an
extra file and point it to with opdef.  In this case it does not show
up as an extra file. I believe it may also save it in a different
format which can not be read by the help server if you are trying to
use your icon in a help card. Otherwise it functions the same way.