[Sidefx-houdini-list] Post/Pre Frame/Render python script in ROPs

steven ong steve_nong at pointy.tv
Tue Aug 30 16:14:14 EDT 2011

Hi Olivier,

I just tried this and it's working for me. I've attached an opscript of
the ROP I created.

Hope it helps.

Cheers!
steven

# Automatically generated script: Tuesday August 30, 13:12 2011
\set noalias = 1
set saved_path = `execute("oppwf")`
opcf /out

# Node shell1 (Driver/shell)
opadd -n shell shell1
oplocate -x 2.8262 -y 3.59582 shell1
opspareds "" shell1
opparm shell1 execute ( 0 ) renderdialog ( 0 ) trange ( off ) f ( 1 240
1 ) take ( _current_ ) switcher ( 1 1 ) command ( ls ) shellexec ( on )
initsim ( off ) tprerender ( on ) prerender (
'hou.ui.displayMessage("foo")' ) lprerender ( python ) tpreframe ( off )
preframe ( "" ) lpreframe ( python ) tpostframe ( off ) postframe ( "" )
lpostframe ( python ) tpostrender ( off ) postrender ( "" ) lpostrender
( python )
chlock shell1 -*
chautoscope shell1 -*
opcolor -c 0.8 0.8 0.8 shell1
opset -d off -r off -h off -f off -y off -t off -l off -s off -u off -c
off -e on -b off shell1
opexprlanguage -s python shell1

opcf /out
opcf $saved_path