[Sidefx-houdini-list] File CHOP refresh

Pablo Giménez pablogipi at gmail.com
Fri Aug 26 10:26:59 EDT 2011

Hi all.
This is an issue that I has been wondering how to solve for a while.
Seems ther is no easy way for a File CHOP, I think this happens for the
whole CHOP context, to refresh.
If you update the file you are loading it is not detected and there is no
Reload button like in File SOP.
I have had lots of refreshing problems in CHOPs always, sometimes is a
little bit messy.
If your chop network is not part of a HDA then there are workarounds to
solve this, but if you have your File CHOP inside
and HDA then this is an issue, because you cant change the nodes to force a
refresh.
And yes the opcook command doesnt work for this.
I am pretty sure other people have ahd similar issues, how do you guys force
a chop network to refresh inside and HDA?
Thanks!

--
Un saludo
Best Regards