[Sidefx-houdini-list] Dual-Sreen Problem

Neil Scholes neil at uvfilms.co.uk
Fri Aug 26 06:55:09 EDT 2011

Hi I have windows 7 - and had the same problem.

make sure all your panes on the second monitor  - viewport or network etc all fit within your second monitor - so for example i split Houdini 4 ways horizontally - going left to right network view, parameters, scene view and details - both scene and parameters are on second monitor and the pane boundary between scene view and parameters i double make sure is exactly inside the 2nd monitor

For me this worked and houdini behaves correctly.

Best

Neil Scholes

+44(0) 7977 456 197
www.uvfilms.co.uk