[Sidefx-houdini-list] Env maps working in 11?

Alvin Yap alvinyapvfx at gmail.com
Wed Aug 24 04:47:26 EDT 2011

Hi Peter,
I just tried the instructions in the link, seems to work. I had a basic
scene setup - grid, few objects, a camera, and a light. Mantra ROP in /out,
and I also had a sphere object with the attributes set as per the
instructions. Changed "ip" on the sphere object to "/tmp/env.rat" - hit the
render button on the mantra rop, and the rat file appeared in /tmp with the
6 image planes. Seems to work for both micropolygon and pbr.

Houdini 11.0.834, FC12 64bit.

Alvin