[Sidefx-houdini-list] Rendering boxes with cusped edges anddisplacements

Phil Spicer PSpicer at bournemouth.ac.uk
Wed Aug 24 04:42:19 EDT 2011

Hi Sean,

I gave the edges of the box a polybevel of 0.001 without cusping N, and it gave me a bumpy box with no teared edges. Not an ideal solution I know, but the noise passes through the edges in a pleasing way whilst retaining the overall box aesthetic. It is not quite as boxy as a sugar cube however it is not that far off.

Kind regards,

Phil.