[Sidefx-houdini-list] Rendering boxes with cusped edges and displacements

Christopher Stewart stonesoupdigital at gmail.com
Tue Aug 23 22:39:52 EDT 2011

Sorry Sean, but this is great to hear. Thought I was just all
brainless and thumbs.

I've been making all affected geometry sub-d's with hella-creased
corners. It fixes that and some other shading issues.

Not any kind of real solution and hopefully somebody here knows the score...

--
----
Christopher Stewart