[Sidefx-houdini-list] MacBook Pro compatibility

Larry Giunta larry at gcreativestudios.com
Mon Aug 22 15:13:34 EDT 2011

funny, I was thinking the same thing ... especially since we're mid
production on a couple of projects and I'd hate to rock the boat with
an OS upgrade right now.

However, I though I saw that the latest daily builds for Houdini were
list for Lion.

Does that mean it will run on Lion but will also work fine on Snow
Leopard???
Or will it only run on Lion??

Larry