[Sidefx-houdini-list] deleting multiparm instacne via py

Dan Schneider eyevex at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 15 22:31:26 EDT 2011

Yea thats about the conclusion I came to as of so far... which IS kind of odd considerign it does appear as a normal button parm but there no way to get at the execute() or even a name to adress it as for a pressButton() call. It would seem that using a reserved name of sorts and incrementing it the same as the rest of the multiparm instances would add certain convieniance and maybe less overhead -- aolthough for all i know this could be exactly what is happening internally... maybe someone else knows some voodoo to handle it, but honestly I cant see how without havign a real identifier to adress these buttons with...