[Sidefx-houdini-list] MacBook Pro compatibility

Stefan Habel Stefan.Habel at framestore.com
Mon Aug 8 09:53:15 EDT 2011

Hi Martin,

Personally I'd wait for the next generation of MacBook Pros, due out towards the end of the year, as they might bring a new case design:
  http://www.macrumors.com/2011/04/25/next-macbook-pro-to-get-new-case-design/
  http://www.macrumors.com/2011/07/26/apple-finishing-up-work-on-an-ultra-thin-15-notebook/

Then again a wise man once said: Never play waiting game with technology, or you'll never get to buy anything.

Cheers,
Stefan