[Sidefx-houdini-list] MacBook Pro compatibility

Martin Aufinger Martin.Aufinger at framestore.com
Mon Aug 8 09:40:13 EDT 2011

Hi,

I was wondering if anyone has good or bad experiences with Houdini on current MacBookPro.

I am considering buying a new MacBookPro but want to make sure that it works well with H11 (and H12?)

They are currently being shipped with AMD Radeon which from what I read in the forums seems to work ok. Initial problems with OSX Lion appear to be solved as well.

I am also wondering if it is worth waiting for the next MacBookPro release and/or Houdini release to make sure that they work well together? Opinions?

Any hints would be great.

Thanks,
Martin

MacBookPro