[Sidefx-houdini-list] Blank Flipbooks

Craig Hoffman craigleehoffman at aol.com
Fri Aug 5 00:37:54 EDT 2011

I am getting blank flipbooks with an occasional good frame popping up.  This
is with H11.0.658 and 11.0.807 on a Win7 64 bit laptop (core i7/8 GB RAM)
with a Mobility Radeon HD 5700 series card.  I know the 5700 cards have had
some Houdini issues and went to an earlier driver a while ago (as someone on
the Forums suggested) and could swear this used to work fine after doing
that...

I tried doing a PC restart and fresh Houdini start with simple scene and
still had the same problem.

Any tips/tricks?

Thanks,
Craig