[Sidefx-houdini-list] Input/Output from Parms button?

Peter Bowmar pbowmar at gmail.com
Thu Aug 4 11:25:09 EDT 2011

Hi,

On the Input/Output tab of Type Properties for a VOP HDA, there is a
button that tantalizingly promises "Create/Update Inputs from
Parameters." This sounds like it could save hours and hours of tedious
Input creation, since as we know the Inputs page is lacking things
like tabbing between fields, copying inputs etc. all of which the
Parameters page offers.

It sounds like you should be able to create some parameters, then
click the button and magically have new, correctly named and labeled
parameters appear. Sadly, when I push the button nothing happens :(

Curious if anyone knows about this, is there a magic combo to make it work?

Peter B

--No, I am not on Facebook.