[Sidefx-houdini-list] pcfilter point number

Nick van Zutphen nvanzutphen at live.com
Wed Aug 3 12:52:00 EDT 2011

I like to stay close to 'SESI' guidelines, or like the default tools work
(something I inherited from my intenship). I guess giving a position vector,
which can also be set by using a handle is pretty close to that. Obviously
using a sphere would work, but it's not very neat, is it?

Cheers,
Nick van Zutphen