[Sidefx-houdini-list] HDRI rat file manipulation in COPS?

Floyd Gillis floyd at afcg.com
Tue Aug 2 23:24:59 EDT 2011

Hi Szymon,

Thanks for your suggestion.

I have been outputting all the deep rasters... setting "Plane Scope" in
the rop_comp to "*" or "Right Left Top Bottom Front Back".

The problem I'm having using "*" is that it also includes the "C" plane
in the rat file.
The problem I'm having specifying each plane is that it renames "Right"
to "C"... but does name the other planes correctly.

Another issue that's come up is that some COPS seem to process the HDRI
and other don't.  For example: bright, contrast, and gamma do what's
expected whereas color correct, hsv, and mono don't seem to do anything.

I'll forward this to support as well.  (Houdini 11.0.810 on Linux)

Cheers,

Floyd