[Sidefx-houdini-list] Apprentice on Windows 7

Edward Lam edward at sidefx.com
Mon Aug 1 14:44:35 EDT 2011

To allow copy/pasting of nodes across Houdini sessions, .cpio files are
created in $HOUDINI_TEMP_DIR (which defaults to $TEMP of the user on
Windows, /tmp on other platforms).

Your symptoms suggest that may have ran Houdini at some earlier point in
time on the same machine under a different user? Try searching for *.cpio
in your temp directory and delete those files. This should allow your
Houdini session to recreate those files when running Ctrl+C.

Regards,
-Edward