[Sidefx-houdini-list] Apprentice on Windows 7

Doug Struthers dragonfly at dougstruthers.com
Mon Aug 1 10:01:36 EDT 2011

The software normally allows one to make a selection of any number of
objects or operators inside a network, altc to place them on the clipboard,
then paste them using altv

Presently with a fresh start of Houdini  altvat at the object level it will
put down a sphere_object.  At the geom. level altv puts down a convertvolume
operator.  That is, these are what is on the clipboard.

Selecting any object or operator and typing altc fails to put the selection
on the clipboard and any subsequent altv simply pastes the above operators.

I don't know if this has any relevance but copy/paste works in all other
programs I have used on this machine.

Cheers

Doug

www.dougstruthers.com