[Sidefx-houdini-list] Rendering Solutions... Any suggestions

Pablo Giménez pablogipi at gmail.com
Thu Apr 28 20:47:26 EDT 2011

I am not sure if I am missing something here.
But apart that all the stuff related to a big pipeline like what Mike
was explaining to make a basic dependency graph for a ROPs network is
just a matter of going through the network connection using the
bottom-up method. You can create all the dependencies from there and
to select what job is serial and what could be run in parallel there
is a very handy parameter in all ROPs: Initialize Simulation OPs, jut
set it to on for those tasks that requires simulations and then have
to be run in serial mode.
Using this method is not to hard to write an Alfred script.
So I can see that Pau definitely gave up with Alfred at Realise, good old times!
Cheers!

Un saludo
Best Regards
Pablo Giménez