[Sidefx-houdini-list] Rendering Solutions... Any suggestions

Lars van der Bijl com48com at gmail.com
Thu Apr 28 07:52:56 EDT 2011

Here at Realise we run on the sun grid engine. (6.2r5)

the interface is really bad and it's completely un-user friendly but it's
free, rock solid and command line based. we had to develop our own viewing
system on to so users can manage there renders (MSc project ??)

if your budget fits nothing and you have machines. it's a good way to go.

Lars