[Sidefx-houdini-list] Rendering Solutions... Any suggestions

Phil Spicer PSpicer at bournemouth.ac.uk
Thu Apr 28 04:51:52 EDT 2011

Hi,

Our RenderFarm here at the NCCA has died, and we are looking for alternative Render Solutions for the next academic year. Preferably it would be something we could lease on site, or we would lease time on the Amazon EC2 Compute Cloud.

I was wondering what people were using in Industry, and if anyone had suggestions or information about what solution works best.

Kind regards,

Phil.

Philip Spicer
Programme Coordinator - MA Digital Effects
National Centre for Computer Animation
Bournemouth University - UK

http://www.youtube.com/user/NCCADigitalFX

This email is intended only for the person to whom it is addressed and may contain confidential information. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender and delete this email, which must not be copied, distributed or disclosed to any other person. otter