[Sidefx-houdini-list] Override object properties per instance

François Duchesneau sidefx at trinix.ca
Thu Apr 28 02:06:23 EDT 2011

SideFx has helped me with this. Since vm_rendersubd is an object
property and not a regular shader parameter that we want to override, we
have to use the instancepoint() function for that.

If we add the vm_rendersubd properties on a material, we can then use
the instancepoint() on that parameter on the shader to do the override.

François