[Sidefx-houdini-list] Render into RV

John Coldrick jc at axyzfx.com
Wed Apr 13 11:24:09 EDT 2011

	I think it would be tricky outside of getting SESI to do something.  While rv
certainly looks pretty nice, I would say that I agree with Andrew, though.  I
haven't got a clue how I would get by without being able to interactively
click to focus the render.  Which is a better flipbook?  Debatable.  Which
would be more effective to render to?  mplay, methinks. :)

	Cheers,

	J.C.

On Tuesday 12 April 2011 06:41:28 pm Andrew Lyons wrote:
> Don't do it. Mplay is awesome.
>
> :)
>
> On 12 April 2011 15:29, Georg Duemlein <rdg at preset.de> wrote:
> > Hi!
> >
> > Anybody looked into rendering directly into RV from Houdini?
> > I saw there's hrmanpipe - which might or not might help in this case, but
> > I'm not sure I understood how to use it.
> >
> > Any hints, tips or opinions are highly appreciated!
> >
> > Cheers,
> >
> > Georg
> >
> > --
> > Georg Duemlein