[Sidefx-houdini-list] Houdini GO|Pro Webinars announced...

François Duchesneau sidefx at trinix.ca
Thu Apr 7 09:56:40 EDT 2011

Of course it's always good to have more than less but the current form
of Master Class Tutorials are perfect. From what I understand webinars
are aimed to people who don't know Houdini and it can be interrupted by
many questions about things you already know. The content may not be
very technical.

On the other hand, Master class tutorials are very technical and cover
so much information that they better be not interrupted.

François