[Sidefx-houdini-list] Flip impact attribute

Jason Johnston jasonj at pixar.com
Wed Apr 6 15:40:07 EDT 2011

Hi,

I have a flip fluid sim that on collision I'd like to create more flip
particles.  I see that there is an "impact" attribute that records
various attrs of the flip on each collision.  Is there a way to have the
just collided particles collected into a group and feed that group into
another ParticleFluidEmitter to create a loop within the same dop? If
not, is there a way to at least export that group so that I can run
another dop with it?

thanks,

--
Jason Johnston