[Sidefx-houdini-list] Dragging Parameters

Sean Lewkiw Sean.Lewkiw at cis-vancouver.com
Mon Apr 4 12:32:14 EDT 2011

I reported this as a bug as well, and even sent SESI a movie of it happening. Restarting Houdini has absolutely no effect on the phenomenon.

Agreed too that I never had any problems in H10, it's just in H11 that this starting happening, and it is very tedious.  I'm on Linux too.

What do you all mean by "desktop effects"?  I don't see anything fancy happening, so I don't think I have them on.

Sean