[Sidefx-houdini-list] Dragging Parameters

Peter Bowmar pbowmar at gmail.com
Mon Apr 4 03:04:04 EDT 2011

Funny you should mention, I was doing a video tutorial yesterday and
ran into this. Had to add the "Oops, seems to be a bug, here's the
workaround" which is annoying when doing something like that. This was
Windows Vista 32bit, btw, no desktop effects at all.

Cheers,

Peter B

On 3 April 2011 19:49, Alvaro Castaneda <varomix at gmail.com> wrote:
> hey
> I know I might have complaint before about this, but this just might be me
> and my setup
>
> does anyone else have trouble dragging parameters in the Edit Operator Type
> Properties Window?
> sometimes I simply can drag parameters to reorder them, not even to create
> them, I can create them
> with the arrow on the GUI but I need to rearrange them :( and I simply
> can't, not even restarting Houdini
>
> Hope this is already a know issue and SESI is working on that, it gets
> pretty frustrating sometimes :(
>
> THanks

No, I am not on Facebook.