[Sidefx-houdini-list] Dragging Parameters

Graham Thompson captainhammy at gmail.com
Mon Apr 4 02:07:24 EDT 2011

These days its pretty hit or miss.  Back in the day it was especially
bad if you had them on.  OpenGL can be finicky sometimes.  For
example, when I want to record my desktop I need to have it set to
Normal or else all GL windows are totally hosed in the recording.
When its set to Normal it works fine for most of the time but on
occasion the state gets screwed up and I can't do any drag + drop in
Houdini.