[Sidefx-houdini-list] Dragging Parameters

Graham Thompson captainhammy at gmail.com
Sun Apr 3 22:56:09 EDT 2011

What operating system are you using? This is a problem on linux if you have
any sort of Desktop effects on. Linux desktops effects are notorious for
causing issues and should always be turned off. I believe I've heard it
happening once or twice maybe on Windows but I can't say I've experienced
it.

Sent from my Motorola Xoom
On Apr 3, 2011 7:50 PM, "Alvaro Castaneda" <varomix at gmail.com> wrote:
> hey
> I know I might have complaint before about this, but this just might be me
> and my setup
>
> does anyone else have trouble dragging parameters in the Edit Operator
Type