[Sidefx-houdini-list] MA Digital Effects on YouTube

Phil Spicer PSpicer at bournemouth.ac.uk
Wed Sep 29 14:48:01 EDT 2010

Hi,

The Masters Projects from our most recent graduates are now on our YouTube site. Please feel free to take a look at them. The projects took the students 11 weeks to complete, and were made using Houdini and Shake/Nuke.

http://www.youtube.com/user/NCCADigitalFX

<http://www.youtube.com/user/NCCADigitalFX>Our graduates are now out in the big wide world, all eagerly looking for employment... If you or your company are interested in any of our students, please get in touch!

Kind regards,

Phil.

Philip Spicer
Programme Coordinator - MA Digital Effects
National Centre for Computer Animation
Bournemouth University - UK

BU - the UK's Number One New University

The Guardian University Guide 2009 & 2010