[Sidefx-houdini-list] Breaking a font into clean points

Alex Czetwertynski alex at franktheplumber.com
Fri Sep 24 20:29:24 EDT 2010

I'm trying to get a Font SOP to become a clean, evenly distributed set of
points along the shape of the letters I'm typing in.
I'm then copying a Line SOP to the resulting points.

The only way I could find to do it so far is to use a Subdivide SOP after
the Font SOP, but it creates some really unevenly spread points and it
totally screws with the shape of the letters.

What would be a nice clean way to do this?

Thanks!
Alex