[Sidefx-houdini-list] Cam back to aperture Maya/Nuke/Houdini

Ron Schab ron.schab at gmail.com
Fri Sep 24 18:57:36 EDT 2010

Hi Peter,

I remember Miles had a Houdini-Maya camera exchange tool on his site.
I haven't had the chance to try it myself but as I know Miles it's gonna be
solid.
It might not be the "all around" solution for you as it doesn't seem to
support Nuke out of the box, but it should get you around the problems you
are facing.

www.houdinistuff.com

and maybe this is of interest for you too:

http://animbyu.groups.et.byu.net/wiki/index.php?title=Houdini_and_Maya

hope it helps
cheers
Ron