[Sidefx-houdini-list] HDK: configuring Ops so they appear under a tab submenu?

Ron Schab ron.schab at gmail.com
Thu Sep 16 07:38:57 EDT 2010

Hey Dan,

not entirely sure if this is what you are looking for, but on the Sesi page
there is a video session on toolbuilding that talks about how to position
tools into the right TabMenue (I'm assuming u mean the dropdown menu after
pressing TAB over the network editor/viewport?) by defining it in XML in the
OTL file.

If I recall it right it should be explained in depth in this session:
http://www.sidefx.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=1434&Itemid=132

cheers
Ron

Ron Schab