[Sidefx-houdini-list] HDK: configuring Ops so they appear under a tab submenu?

Dan Bethell danbethell at gmail.com
Thu Sep 16 06:44:55 EDT 2010

Hi,

All my custom Sops that are written in HDK appear in the tab menu
under the 'Custom' submenu. Is it possible to configure them to appear
under another submenu, for example 'MyStuff'?

You can do this with digital assets by setting the TAB Submenu Path
property in the Operator Type Properties (under Tools->Context), but I
can't find a way to mimic this behaviour with just the HDK. Of course
I can subnet my Sop and make an asset of that, but it's not really
what I'm looking for.

Has anyone managed to do this? I was thinking there might be something
in OP_OperatorTable or OP_Operator to set as I register the Op but I
haven't found anything in the docs.

cheers,
dan