[Sidefx-houdini-list] Connecting polygons via ADD node

Tom Nixon ignivomous at gmail.com
Thu Sep 16 04:00:58 EDT 2010

Hi Jacob,

If you use a connectivity node to create the attribute, the created
attribute will be "class". Then you delete the geometry and keep the points
with an add sop and set the Polygon->By Group->Add to "By Attribute" and set
Attribute Name to "class".

You will see that each box has now been converted to a line that follows the
point order.

With this setting, the add sop will connect all points that have the same
value for the specified attribute

Hope that clarified it a bit.

Tom