[Sidefx-houdini-list] Houdini, I love/hate you.

Larry Giunta larry at gcreativestudios.com
Wed Sep 15 09:39:27 EDT 2010

Funny, I did the same thing when I rebuilt my deck 3 years ago. It
really did work out great for planning not only the design but the
materials.

I did the same again last year when we remodeled our bathroom.
That was a huge help being able to swap out tile patterns, paint
colors and granite types so quickly.

Fun stuff. But the wife as a client ..... not so much fun ...

Larry