[Sidefx-houdini-list] Houdini, I love/hate you.

Dan Schneider eyevex at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 14 21:30:33 EDT 2010

Hmmm it would seem I am sparking some kind of unintended debate.... I wasn't
tryin to debate superiority of code vs gui manipulation --but the similarity and
symbiotic nature of the two, not that a script is more of a means to an end then
pressing a GUI button that they both are, and doing similar things and that the
programming and the art are one and the same. But I shall digress....